The Swiss Alps are home to stunning pristine lakes…
…snow capped mountain Peaks and forests of larch trees whose colors in autumn look like gold.
October 14 – 28, 2023
Swiss born American photographer Christian Heeb will lead this photographic Journey in the peak time of autumn color.
We travel from the high country near St.Moritz, the Bernese Alps on to the larches studded mountains near Zermatt where we explore the surroundings of the iconic Matterhorn.
Autumn colors in the Swiss alps from the Engadine Valley to the Matterhorn.
Experience Switzerland with the locals
- beautiful mountain valleys with stunning lakes
- snow capped mountain peaks and golden larch forests
- ancient villages and castles
- glaciers and creeks
- incredible food, comfortable hotels in beautiful settings
- friendly and competent service. English spoken throughout
- St.Moritz, Bernese Oberland, Zermatt
October 14 - 28, 2023
15 days, 14 nights
Double room shared ~ US$ 12,375 single room ~ US$ 14,910. If your room choice is a double room but you do not have a room partner, you may end staying in a single room for the surcharge.
- 14 nights in very good hotels
- 8 breakfast meals included
- transportation from Zurich in our van
- Funicular Railway ride to mountain top mentioned
- all entry fees as mentioned in itinerary
- flight to Zürich (ZRH) and back
- meals not mentioned and all drinks
- additional trips outside of itinerary