October 15 – 27, 2023
The Swiss Alps are home to stunning pristine lakes…
…snow capped mountain Peaks and forests of larch trees whose colors in autumn look like gold.
Swiss born American photographer Christian Heeb will lead this photographic Journey in the peak time of autumn color.
We travel from the high country near St. Moritz, the Bernese Alps on to the larches studded mountains near Zermatt where we explore the surroundings of the iconic Matterhorn.
Autumn colors in the Swiss alps from the Engadin Valley to the Matterhorn.
Experience Switzerland with the locals
- beautiful mountain valleys with stunning lakes
- snow capped mountain peaks and golden larch forests
- ancient villages and castles
- glaciers and creeks
- incredible food, comfortable hotels in beautiful settings
- friendly and competent service. English spoken throughout
- St. Moritz, Bernese Oberland, Zermatt
13 days, 12 nights
SFR 12,400 ~ US$ 13,340 / person /shared double room
SFR 15,000 ~ US$ 16,090 / single room
If your room choice is a double room but you do not have a room partner, you may end staying in a single room for the surcharge.
max 6 persons .
beginner to advanced
Transportation from Zurich Airport Hotel and back.
- 12 nights in very good hotels
- breakfast meals included
- transportation from Zurich in our van
- Funicular Railway ride to mountain top mentioned
- all entry fees as mentioned in itinerary
We spend our days in the Engadin Valley, the Bernese Alps and in the Canton Valais in and near Zermatt (Matterhorn)
Detailed itinerary on request.
- flight to Zürich (ZRH) and back
- meals not mentioned and all drinks
- additional trips outside of itinerary
- Covid-19 test and forms etc.